Hanegev & Arava Ltd. / Dahan & Amar Hanegev & Arava Ltd.

Hanegev and Arava Ltd. specializes in the transportation of bulk materials, milk and fuel as well as agricultural produce, containers, general cargo and special haulage projects.

 

The company operates a large fleet of trucks and special trailers and tankers, as well as  an additional large fleet of trucks owned by subcontractors.

Hanegev and Arava Ltd. is a joint venture between Taavura Holdings Ltd. and Hanegev Cooperative, a cooperative organization encompassing 29 kibbutzim in the Negev and the southern region of Israel.

Dahan & Amar Hanegev & Arava Ltd.

Dahan & Amar Hanegev & Arava Ltd. specializes in refrigerated transport with the most modern and advanced equipment.

Hanegev and Arava Ltd. holds 60% of the company, while the remaining 40% is jointly owned by Dahan and by Amar.